BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
piyushstats
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Team,

Please suggest how to restrict the posterior mean value in Proc MCMC output? i.e. if I need the posterior mean for a particular parameter to lie within a particular range, then how shall I do it in SAS? I have attached one Proc MCMC output for the reference.

In that I need to change the posterior mean of "SOV_Mohani_b5" as a positive value. Although the variable has negative correlation value with the dependent variable in the raw data. Here I am generating posterior samples to remove auto-correlation from the same Linear Mixed Model. Please suggest a solution at the earliest.

Thanks!

Regards,

Piyush

1 REPLY 1
kaushik_patra
Obsidian | Level 7

You may want to try LOWER or UPPER option in the PRIOR statement.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation