BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
syafiqa
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, 

I would like to ask what is the best statistical analysis for my data which is 3(breed)x3(time)x3(week) factorial. The situation is, I have three different breeds of animals. I'm taking the sample three times (0h 8h and 16h)/week and I have 3 consecutive weeks. For each time and week I'm using the same animals. 

I really appreciate your helps. Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
SuryaKiran
Meteorite | Level 14

What are you trying to achieve? There are several statistical analysis in SAS, you need one depending on what is your goal.

Thanks,
Suryakiran
syafiqa
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I want to look at the effect of cortisol level among the three breeds during 3 different times in three different weeks. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation