BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sfo
Quartz | Level 8 sfo
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

Could you help with the function or code to make the quartile plots in survival, something like the attached.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

If you work through the example in the documentation (see the link at the top for the full code) it'll probably answer all your questions. 

http://documentation.sas.com/?cdcId=statcdc&cdcVersion=14.2&docsetId=statug&docsetTarget=statug_life...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

PROC LIFETEST - use the Quarter as a STRATA and you should get a table that's pretty close by default.

@sfo wrote:

Hi,

Could you help with the function or code to make the quartile plots in survival, something like the attached.

sfo
Quartz | Level 8 sfo
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks for the quick reply!!

So just for my understanding

1. I have a BW_Quartile variable that has been generated using Rank, so I use that variable in STRATA?

2. Where does the table get outputted?

Reeza
Super User

If you work through the example in the documentation (see the link at the top for the full code) it'll probably answer all your questions. 

http://documentation.sas.com/?cdcId=statcdc&cdcVersion=14.2&docsetId=statug&docsetTarget=statug_life...

sfo
Quartz | Level 8 sfo
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks the article was very useful.

one quick question, not sure if this is a relevant thread. I am outputting the outputs to pdf, is there a way I can assign a name to the panels in the pdf like we do in proc gplot by using desc syntax?

Reeza
Super User

Unfortunately I don't think so. You could probably 'fake it' by running the proc multiple times using ODS SELECT to ensure only the components you want along with ODS PROCTITLE to specify the title entries. 

This assumes you're talking about the table of contents type entries.

@sfo wrote:

Thanks the article was very useful.

one quick question, not sure if this is a relevant thread. I am outputting the outputs to pdf, is there a way I can assign a name to the panels in the pdf like we do in proc gplot by using desc syntax?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation