Programming the statistical procedures from SAS

Proc gpolt:(Warning) invalid font Albar AMT has been substituted by a non-scalable system font

Contributor

Proc gpolt:(Warning) invalid font Albar AMT has been substituted by a non-scalable system font

Hi All,

Please see the attachment and let me know how to reslove the issue!!

i used proc gplot to genarate scatter plot. while execution i got "invalid font Albar AMT has been substituted by a non-scalable system font" warning.

please suggest how to over come with this error.

Hima

Attachment
Grand Advisor

Re: Proc gpolt:(Warning) invalid font Albar AMT has been substituted by a non-scalable system font

Find where you are specifying the font Albany AMT and change it. Possibly in AXIS or Legend statements. Or the active style.

Valued Guide

Re: Proc gpolt:(Warning) invalid font Albar AMT has been substituted by a non-scalable system font

Hima,

Places to look for the Albany AMT font declaration are in

earlier in your program, or

autoexec.sas, or

sasv9.cfg

in that order.

Contributor

i dn't know how to change bcz we are using setup macro but backend code we can't touch.

Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I would feed your warning back t the owner of the code if you cannot do anything about it.

Valued Guide

You may be able to override it in your code by specifying the font before the GPLOT.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation