BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
HimaAalamuri
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

Please see the attachment and let me know how to reslove the issue!!

i used proc gplot to genarate scatter plot. while execution i got "invalid font Albar AMT has been substituted by a non-scalable system font" warning.

please suggest how to over come with this error.

Hima

Untitled1.png
5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

Find where you are specifying the font Albany AMT and change it. Possibly in AXIS or Legend statements. Or the active style.

Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Hima,

Places to look for the Albany AMT font declaration are in

earlier in your program, or

autoexec.sas, or

sasv9.cfg

in that order.

HimaAalamuri
Fluorite | Level 6

i dn't know how to change bcz we are using setup macro but backend code we can't touch.

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

I would feed your warning back t the owner of the code if you cannot do anything about it.

Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

You may be able to override it in your code by specifying the font before the GPLOT.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 in conversation