BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ieva
Pyrite | Level 9
Hi,

I am running PROC TREE in SAS EG. I’m using vpages=6 hpages=6 in order to create bigger tree picture (so SAS splits it on 6*6=36 pages). They are automatically called tree1.gif tree2.gif etc.
(I’m using goptions: gsfmode=replace device=gif);

In case program should be rerun and I try to do it without reopening EG, it continues numbering tree pictures from 37, 38, 39… and doesn’t start numbering from beginning. If EG is closed and reopened, picture numbering is correct (starting from tree1.gif).

I tried to delete temporary datasets before rerun, but it doesn’t help.

Is there a way to order SAS to make this numbering from beginning each time program is run?

Thanks,
Ieva
1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User
Try specifying the graphics output catalog using GOUT= (so the output goes someplace that does not already have output with the same name) and set the GOPTION GOUTMODE=REPLACE. The GOUT may not be needed but I find it helpful to specify where things are going whenever output behaves unexpectedly.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation