plot y=n min=20 max=500;
run;

PowerPlot4.png

all circle round, no diffMan Sad

sas ver.9.3,  any other reason?  thx 

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

Try choosing a different style for your graph.

ODS HTML style=journal;

I would consider contacting SAS Tech Support to get help with this as well, as it seems weird. I had no issues in running this in SAS 9.4

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I believe that SAS 9.3 was before the HTMLBlue style was created, so you are Reeza are using different default styles.  SAS 9.3 was more than five years ago, so I don't remember the default style, but I think your issue is the attribute priority.

According to Sanjay's article I linked to:

"While this behavior was first introduced in SAS 9.3, this AttrPriority behavior was internally implemented.  With SAS 9.3M1, the AttrPriority option was surfaced in the Style.  With SAS 9.4, AttrPriority option was surfaced in the ODS Graphics statement."

In other words, if you have 9.3m1 you can use the style to change the attrpriority.  If you use a modern version of SAS, you can just say

ODS GRAPHICS / attrpriority=NONE;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation