BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
catt81
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I have a question about proc in object i'd like to use to simulate insurance scenarios in a separate mode (together with proc countreg and proc severity).

I'm not sure they work in my Sas licence "composition".  If not, does anyone know what are the right module and version?

Below my setinit in version 9.3. 

-Base SAS Software

---SAS/STAT

---SAS/GRAPH

---SAS/ETS

---SAS/FSP

---SAS/AF

---SAS/IML

---SAS/ASSIST

---SAS/CONNECT

---SAS/EIS

---MDDB Server common products

---SAS Enterprise Guide

---SAS/ACCESS Interface to Oracle

---SAS/ACCESS Interface to PC Files

---SAS/ACCESS Interface to ODBC

---SAS/IML Studio

Thank you so much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

All three of the procedures you mention are part of SAS/ETS which you have licensed. Are you asking because you attempted to run code and had an error message that makes you think they aren't available?

You might also want to run this code to see if the modules were actually installed;

Proc product_status;

run;

If SAS/ETS does not appear it is licensed but was not installed for some reason.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

All three of the procedures you mention are part of SAS/ETS which you have licensed. Are you asking because you attempted to run code and had an error message that makes you think they aren't available?

You might also want to run this code to see if the modules were actually installed;

Proc product_status;

run;

If SAS/ETS does not appear it is licensed but was not installed for some reason.

catt81
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you Ballardw.

Actually I hadn't any problems but as I'm going to work with it next week, I just wanted to know in advance.

In the past I had had some trouble with proc HPSPLIT due to 9.3 version which not to support it.

I run the product_status and it's avalaible.

Tks for your support

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation