BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
kashir
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Friends

I am working on clustering of 241 individuals based on 5 traits. When I am using this macro

ods graphics on;

proc cluster data=Ace method=ward ccc pseudo print=15 out=tree

plots=den(height=rsq);

var can1-can3;

id g;

run;

ods graphics off;

It says

WARNING: The MAXPOINTS option value 200 is less then the number of clusters (241). This may

result in a dendrogram that is difficult to read. The dendrogram will not be displayed.

You can use the PLOTS(MAXPOINTS=) option in the PROC CLUSTER statement to change this

maximum

How should I proceed. where should I write maxpoints=241 and maxcluster=241 so that I can get the results.Thanks in advance.

regards

anil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kashir
Calcite | Level 5

thank you Mohamed Zaki for the solution.

regards

anil

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

ods graphics on;

proc cluster data=Ace method=ward ccc pseudo print=15 out=tree

plots (maxpoints=241)=den(height=rsq);

var can1-can3;

id g;

run;

ods graphics off;

kashir
Calcite | Level 5

thank you Mohamed Zaki for the solution.

regards

anil

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation