BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
hansmuller
Fluorite | Level 6

I want to obtain the predition interval of the predictive value for an individual case from the logistic regression model. In Proc Logistic, is the confidence limit obtained from output statement the confidence interval for the mean preditive value or the prediction interval for an individual case? If it is not the prediction interval how can I obtain it? It does not have both options that we can choose like Proc Reg.

Thank you.

hm

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

It's the confidence interval for a specific case/value. 

You can get the standard errors and probably need to calculate the prediction interval on your own unfortunately. 

hansmuller
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you!
Ksharp
Super User
Check SCORE statement 's CLM option.

proc logistic data=sashelp.class;
model sex=age weight height;
score data=sashelp.class out=want clm fitstat;
run;
proc print;run;

hansmuller
Fluorite | Level 6
Thank you. SCORE provides the posterior probabilities and confidence intervals which shall work for my objective.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation