BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
esaito
Calcite | Level 5

Hello community!

I have a large dataset where patients were measured multiple times on various variables (so each patient has multiple lines of data), with binary outcome variable (outcome not the same for each patient visit) and I had used NLMIXED for the repeated measures analysis. I am trying to figure out how to do pairwise comparisons (with Bonferroni correction of p-values, if possible) in SAS, other than to manually calculate.  I looked at the information for PROC MULTTEST, but it doesn't seem to give me an option for the repeated measures aspect of this study.

Has anyone had experience and/or insight in how I might accomplish this?

Any assistance you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
PGStats
Opal | Level 21

You can perform your statistical tests with whatever procedure is appropriate, output the p-values with ODS, and then use proc multtest to do the p-values correction. Look at option inpvalues=dataset

PG

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation