BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Adambo
Obsidian | Level 7

Using the dataset shown below, I have calculated means and changes from baseline using the following codes:

sas1.png

proc means data = asas.ttest

N MEAN STDERR STD;

var RESULT;

class TRT PARAMCD VISIT;

title 'Mean BMI and HR';

run;

sas2.png

proc means data = asas.ttest

N MEAN STDERR STD;

var CHG;

class TRT PARAMCD VISIT;

title 'Change from Baseline of BMI and HR';

run;

sas3.png

I am now trying to perform Paired t-tests for Changes from Baseline (CHG) at two different time points (Week 6 & Week12), for the two different parameters (BMI & HR) for the two separate treatment groups (A & B) independently; That is, I want to analyze the effects (change from baseline) of the two treatments independently.

Secondly, I am trying to perform an ANCOVA to compare the changes from baseline between the two treatment groups, at the two time points, for the two different parameters, with the Baseline value as the covariate; That is, I want to compare the treatments.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation