BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
anavabi
Calcite | Level 5

Hello SAS statisticians,

I am using the following PRINCOMP and PRINQUAL in a PCA analysis. in the biplots that I generate I get a dot and an entry number, which makes the biplot very busy. is there a way to ask SAS to only put a dot for each entry and not the number? Thanks

ods graphics on;
proc princomp data=Main out = PC;
ods select ScreePlot ;
var RDp RD RLp RL SAp SA PR GY GYp;
run;

proc prinqual data=main out=Results cor scores plots = all n=5 replace mdpref;
id entry;
transform identity (RDp RD RLp RL SAp SA PR GY GYp);
run;

4 REPLIES 4
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The documentation shows an example of how to modify the MDPref template. It sounds like you want to delete the DATALABEL= option on the VECTORPLOT statement.

anavabi
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks !! This worked. 

What if I want to keep the label but remove the dot? 

Thanks for your help

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I don't know what "dot" you are talking about. Can you attach a picture and maybe circle the dot you want to remove? 

anavabi
Calcite | Level 5

An image is attached. They are actually not dots. I like to remove the the small circles that identify each one of my entries in the analysis and only keep the label. 

Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation