BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Alddle
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear all,

I used proc phreg to run fine and gray model. My dataset has no missing value, and when the univeriate analysis was taken, everything is OK (the number of used observations = the number of read observations). But when the multivariate model was analized, things would be like this, the log as below:

ods graphics on;
proc phreg data=model_os_m plots(overlay=stratum)=cif;
class A (ref='Normal');
class B(order=internal ref=first) C(order=internal ref=first);
model dftime*status(0)=A B C D / eventcode=1;
Hazardratio 'Pairwise' A / diff=pairwise;
baseline covariates=cov_os2_m out=outos2m cif=_all_;
run;

NOTE: 331 observations were deleted due either to missing or invalid values for the time,
censoring, frequency or explanatory variables or to invalid operations in generating the
values for some of the explanatory variables.
NOTE: Convergence criterion (GCONV=1E-8) satisfied.

I have tried proc print/frequency in the Fine and gray model, but the log states that NOTE: The RESMART= option (OUTPUT statement) is ignored for the Fine and Gray competing-risks analysis.

So, why 331 observations have been deleted in the multivariate analysis? And how can I identify which observations have not been used in the final model? Could you please tell me how can I solve this problem in fine and gray model test?

Thank you very much!

Alddle

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alddle
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks. Some observations have been deleted due to a irrelevant variable with missing data uncorrectly involved in the "class" statement. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User

It does say invalid values. Do all your times make sense? 

Alddle
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear Reeza,

Thanks. Do you mean tied event times? Or you mean the robust covariance matrix? But, why univeriate analysis of each factor for fine and fray model is OK? Could you please tell me how can I find these invalid times? 

Best,

Alddle

Alddle
Fluorite | Level 6

I have checked the dftimes, and found that only 61 pairs of observation have tied event times.

Alddle
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks. Some observations have been deleted due to a irrelevant variable with missing data uncorrectly involved in the "class" statement. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation