BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
aalasady0
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I have an unbalanced cross sectional data set comprising of 3 years 2014-2016 with 2014 63926 obs 2015 23360 obs and 2016 30682 obs. I'm trying to run a fixed effects model using PROC PANEL but an error keeps appearing that says Not enough observations with non-missing values for model statement Model 1 in cross section ID=100561. I checked this ID number and it was all in order, nothing was missing.

I am using the following code:

proc panel data=WORK.IMPORT;
id id year;
model exportcorr = entage_Z vcage_Z vcsize_z entnatvsize_Z vcedbrank_Z infecentnat_Z corupinentnat_Z vcgdp_Z year2015 year2016 loccorr_Z vcinfec_Z vccorupin_Z /fixone;
run;

Is there a way to tell SAS to ignore the misisng observations? My friend used the same data set and ran the model I want to run in STATA and it ran just fine.

Its just really frustrating.

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
sld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12 sld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

See whether the information here will help you solve your problem

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/etsug/63939/HTML/default/viewer.htm#etsug_panel_sect040....

aalasady0
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you for reply, I am familiar with this document. No it does't address what I'm trying to do.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation