BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
jamiemblack
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to run a proc mixed statement, after performing a proc mi on my original dataset. However, I can't find an option for output for the proc mixed statement in the SAS references. The example I have been seeing is from a proc reg statement, using "outest=". This does not work with proc mixed. Any suggestions?

Below is the code I have so far, going from the proc mi to the proc mixed. I am trying to get output from the proc mixed statement, so I can go on to perform a proc mianalyze. 

proc mi data=CE.merge nimpute=20 seed=111111

out=CE.Imputed_Data2;

var MADRS BMI;

title 'PROC MI on Transposed Adiponectin File: MADRS and BMI';

run

ods graphics off;

proc mixed data=CE.Imputed_Data2 

<where I will insert a data ouput option> covout;

model <where I will insert variables for the model>;

by isid;

run; quit;

Thanks,

Jamie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
1 REPLY 1
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

Look at the following thread to see if anything there helps you out:

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Statistical-Procedures/Proc-Mianalyze-with-mixed-models/m-p/15577...

Steve Denham

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation