BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Woop122
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

This is my first time using proc glimmix and I'm trying to see the random effect of 52 different hospitals, but in my solution for random effects output table there are only 51 hospitals listed. The missing hospital does have observations and data. Is it supposed to be considered the 0 point then? 

%LET X = SEX RACE VLBW_YN GAWEEKS_CAT DELMOD_CAT SGAVAR
CCSLEVEL_2016 NICU_BEDS_CAT COV_NEONAT_2016 HOSP_OWNER_2016 TEACHING_2014 AAP_2016 ;

PROC GLIMMIX DATA=LOGIT METHOD=QUAD;
CLASS &X DEIDHOSP;
MODEL DCCDONE(EVENT='1')= &X./LINK=LOGIT DIST=BIN SOLUTION OR;
RANDOM INT/SUBJECT = DEIDHOSP S TYPE=VC;
RUN;

1 REPLY 1
sld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12 sld
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

You should get a random effect estimate for each hospital.

There is not enough information in your post to allow any more sleuthing. The Community would need example data and your actual code (where the actual code using the example data reproduces the problem) to have any hope of sorting out what might be going wrong.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation