BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lsa2118
Calcite | Level 5

Hello,

I just ran a PROC GENMOD and received this note:

NOTE: Class levels for some variables were not printed due to excessive size.

I was wondering if someone could explain what it means and possibly the implications. Excessive size of what? Not sure what or if I should do something about this.

Thank you in advance.

Lola

2 REPLIES 2
data_null__
Jade | Level 19

I'm thinking "number of levels"  it should tell you have many levels of each class varaible there are.  And for the one(s) with lots of levels all the levels are not printed.

lsa2118
Calcite | Level 5

Ah, I see. It looks like it's referencing my "repeated subject" variable. The output lists the first 25 or so in the Class Level Information section of the output and then an ellipsis.

Thank you!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 in conversation