BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I'm running some models in GENMOD using multiply imputed datasets to be analyzed in MIANALYZE. I've done this before without problems, but now the ODS statement doesn't quite work. The PARMINFO and COVB files are created, but the parameterestimates files is not. Here are my syntax and the resulting log statements. I'm stumped, so any ideas are good ones.

proc genmod descending data=miout ;
class schoolid ;
model t4arrest=tprpfre1 tviofre1 trace1 t1crjus2 tgend1 texage1 income1_lg singlp1
p1crjus0_1 peanti1 tbsypo1
pfamcon1 oprore1c oantre1c
/covb dist=bin link=logit type3 ;
repeated subject=schoolid / type=exch;
by _imputation_;
ods output parameterestimates=gmparms ParmInfo=gmpinfo covb=gmcovb;
title1 'Arrests 10th Grade step 4';
run;

Which produces this in the log file.
NOTE: The data set WORK.GMCOVB has 600 observations and 17 variables.
NOTE: The data set WORK.GMPINFO has 600 observations and 3 variables.
WARNING: Output 'parameterestimates' was not created. Make sure that the output object name, label, or path is spelled correctly. Also, verify that the appropriate procedure options are used to produce the requested output object. For example, verify that the NOPRINT option is not used.
2 REPLIES 2
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ
The ParameterEstimates table is the table of initial parameter estimates produced by maximum likelihood. These parameters serve only as starting values for the GEE estimation algorithm implemented by the REPEATED statement. Beginning in SAS 9.2, this table of initial parameter estimates is not displayed to avoid confusion with the estimates for the final GEE model in the GEE parameter estimates table. If you need to produce this table of initial estimates, add the PRINTMLE option in the REPEATED statement. See the "Details: ODS Table Names" section in the GENMOD documentation:

9.1: http://support.sas.com/onlinedoc/913/getDoc/en/statug.hlp/genmod_index.htm
9.2: http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/59654/HTML/default/genmod_toc.htm
deleted_user
Not applicable
Perfect! Just what I needed.
Thank you,
m

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation