BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Everton
Calcite | Level 5

I am not experienced in SAS codes.  Any help that you could give would be much appreciated.  I want to use SAS to to a maximum likelihood estimation.  I have SAS codes that can do the estimation.  However, the problem is that I would like to do many runs of this estimation, with each run using a different set of initial values for the parameters.  I have about 100 sets of initial values that I would like to try,  But I don't know the SAS codes that can do this automatically.  My current codes can only do one run at a time.  I'd like to be able to do 100 runs in one go.  Is there a SAS code that will allow me to do this?  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

If you have working SAS code it's simpler.

See the link about

A macro program for repeating a procedure multiple times

in the following link to help you get started.

Statistical Computing Seminar: Introduction to SAS Macro Language

Everton
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much.  I'll take a look at it.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation