BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
gwenjoet
Calcite | Level 5

I would like ton realise a multigroup analysis with proc tcalis. I don't understand the sas Syntax. Could you help me?

Bests regards

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Check the latest doc for PROC CALIS (which is what TCALIS merged into in later releases).  The documentation has lots of explanation and examples (such as this one for a multiple-group model).

If you're still stuck, post specific questions back to the forum with examples of what you're trying to accomplish.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The functionality of TCALIS was rolled into PROC CALIS way back in SAS 9.22 (released in 2009).  Please specify what version of SAS you are running.

gwenjoet
Calcite | Level 5

Many thanks for your answer. My version of SAS is 9.4

Bests regards

Gwen

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation