BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
rfarmenta
Obsidian | Level 7

I am conducting a matched case control study with 1:m matching with a multinomial outcome. I know I can conduct conditional logitic regression in proc logistic with the strata statement and I can conduct a multinomal regression with the link=glogit statement. However, they seem to not be compatible with each other in proc logistic. Is there a way to do this analysis in SAS? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
StatDave
SAS Super FREQ

The conditional model isn't possible, but you can model clustered, multinomial data using PROC GEE or using PROC SURVEYLOGISTIC with a CLUSTER statement.  Both allow you to fit the model without having to estimate cluster-specific parameters.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation