BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Amanda_Lemon
Quartz | Level 8

Hello, 

I am trying to figure out how to run multilevel structural equation modeling in SAS (I have latent variables and clustered observations). I know how to run just SEM using PROC CALIS. I know how to run just HLM using PROC MIXED. But I can't figure out what to do if need to kind of merge the two, i.e., run multilevel SEM. I have been trying to find an example SAS program on the web for that but didn't succeed. If anyone happens to have an example syntax for multilevel SEM and is willing to share, it would be very very helpful!

Thank you in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4
docsweetea
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, were you able to find the answer to your question?

javidiqbal
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, 

I am facing problem of Proc TCALIS, where SAS OnDemand says there is no procedure called Proc TCALIS. Does SAS OnDemand  not support Proc TCALIS?

Thanks

Javid

jiltao
SAS Super FREQ

All the functionalities in PROC TCALIS have been incorporated into PROC CALIS and PROC TCALIS is no longer available. You would use PROC CALIS instead.

javidiqbal
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you very much jiltao for your reply. So nice of you

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation