BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
juanvg1972
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I have a question about "model scoring" task. I have created and registered a model in Enterprise Miner, now I am scoring this model from Enterprise Guide using "model scoring" task. 

In the output variables of the model I have three types of var:
P_targetvar Q_targetvar U_targetvar V_targetvar

I think that P_targetvar is the predicted value for target variable of the model, but I would like to know the 
meaning of Q_, U_ and V_ vars.

Another question I would like to know if I can definde and use a Enterprise Miner model with parameters. I mean not only
the vars of the dataset, this parameters would be about the type of model (selection criteria, type of decision tree...)

Last question I would like to know why enterprise miner make the partition in three datasets: train, validation and test. I know tht train is for training the modelo and validation to valid model predictions, but I don't know the use of test.

Thanks in advance

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation