BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Rosa_Sh
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,
I want to run the macro Jointpair to fix a Random-Effects Model for Multiple Characteristics. The input data has three variables,19 units and 14 moments of observation (longitudinal data) but the results show errors associated to matrix operations. Share with you the  output log. May someone knows how to save the error.
Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

The error says that the ESTIMATE variable is not in a data set that you are reading. Theerror is most likely occuring on Line 1754:

1748 /*---------------------------------------*/
1749 /* Construction of pair specific D */
1750 /*---------------------------------------*/
1751 /*Dpair(k)*/
1753 use _covariantieD where (pair=&k);
1754 read all var{estimate pair r c};
1755 close _covariantieD;

A few lines later you get another error:

1776 use _covariantieerror where (pair=&k);
1777 read all var{estimate pair r c};
1778 close _covariantieerror;

WARNING: Data set WORK._COVARIANTIEERROR is empty.

There is no way for me to determine why these errors are occuring, but you might try inserting a PROC PRINT or PROC CONTENTS on Line 1732 to see what these files contain before the program enters PROC IML.

Rosa_Sh
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I´ll try to insert those sentences. Thanks for you advice!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation