BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
NVN
Fluorite | Level 6 NVN
Fluorite | Level 6

i implemented a binary logistic regression model based on my Assignment, the dependent variable was “churn “. I got a good model. In that assignment there are some questions. One question is,

?. What are the top five factors driving likelihood of churn at Mobicom?

How can i answer this question.? which parameter or measure  should i choose to find the top 5 factors.please help me.

2 REPLIES 2
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

When you posted your question, you saw this:

Stop right there! Before pressing POST, tick off this checklist. Does your post …

✔ Have a descriptive subject line, i.e., How do I ‘XYZ’? ✔ Use simple language and provide context? Definitely mention what version you’re on. ✔ Include code and example data? Consider using the SAS Syntax feature.

Please note the third section. Post the code you used and some example data to run the code against.

Reeza
Super User

How do you know you have a good model. 

What are your parameter estimates and the corresponding odds ratio? 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation