BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I hpe this isn't too simple of a question, but I am new to SAS (from SPSS) and finally got the Lifetest to run as I need it to, with a few questions. I hope someone can help me with this. The code I am using is as follows:

ods pdf file='g:\harris jc\pic meeting\TRM100dALLO.pdf';
ods graphics on;
proc lifetest timelist=100 365 730 plots=(survival);
time DysLC*TRM(0);
strata BMTTYPE;
title 'Transplant Related Mortality at 100d by BMT Type 2005-2009';
run;
ods graphics off;

This is working fine to give me the basic numbers I need. I need a few more things and not sure how to incorporate them into the code. What I am looking for is this:

1. I need to truncate the graph at 100 Days
2. I need Confidence Intervals to compute (but not graph)
3. In SPSS to get the grap to run up and not down I would choose the 1-KM option. How do I do this in SAS?

Any help is MUCH appreciated. Thanks in Advance.
1 REPLY 1
deleted_user
Not applicable
OK. I have it down to this:

ods graphics on;
proc lifetest timelist=100 365 730 1095
alpha=.95
plots=(ls)
maxtime=100
intervals=1 to 100 by 25;
time DysLC*TRM(0);
strata BMTTYPE;
title 'Transplant Related Mortality at 100d by BMT Type 2005-2009';
run;
ods graphics off;

The LS throws the plot in the direction I need and seems to equal the right numbers from the table. Is this correct? Anyone have an idea?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation