BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
diva_di_dati
Calcite | Level 5

Is anyone working with the MRX CDPS code from UCSD?.....I can get the code to run but it does not provide output or a data set.  The log simply indicates the code that ran and the catalog SASMACRO for the macros.  There are several sets of code for the pharmacy and claims data and another that seems to combine them with without out put there is nothing to combine and no technical support for the code.  I think I am just missing some obvious pieces and am not experiences at macros so do not have a bead on how to troubleshoot without errors in my log statement.  Thanks for any assistance you may be able to provide.

I can't seem to cut and paste the code into this but I can send it if you give me an email addess or it is available at http:// cdps.ucsd,edu

1 REPLY 1
kaly
Calcite | Level 5

The SAS codes were not available on the site mentioned.

Can somebody give the correct link for download of the SAS modules (code)

Thanks

Kaly

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation