BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
ivnsau
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Forum, someone knows how to install the component SAS/OR from the SAS Software depot? or it is part of a analytical solution SAS?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I'm assuming that you are installing on a PC which already has SAS installed. If this is correct then you just need to start SAS Deployment Manager from your SAS Depot and choose the "Install additional product" option.

You will need admin access to your PC and also a valid SAS licence that includes SAS/OR.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I'm assuming that you are installing on a PC which already has SAS installed. If this is correct then you just need to start SAS Deployment Manager from your SAS Depot and choose the "Install additional product" option.

You will need admin access to your PC and also a valid SAS licence that includes SAS/OR.

ivnsau
Fluorite | Level 6

Thanks. I tried to install it that way but it does not appear that way. Then I think that is not included in the license.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation