BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AY_MANSA
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone

I am trying to get the incience risk ratio (irr) for each of my independent variables while also using the zero inflated negative binomial regression. How can i do this as the output for ZINB does not give the irr.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
AY_MANSA
Calcite | Level 5

Hi everyone

I am trying to get the incience risk ratio (irr) for each of my independent variables while also using the zero inflated negative binomial regression. How can i do this as the output for ZINB does not give the irr.

Thanks

Reeza
Super User

@AY_MANSA welcome to the SAS forums.

Please note that I've merged your questions into one post and moved it into the Statistical Procedures forum. 

Would it be possible for you to generate a sample of your model or at least show your code for the proc.

I would recommend with working with a dataset out of the SASHELP library or from the documentation examples.

AY_MANSA
Calcite | Level 5

PROC GENMOD DATA=UCC16;

MODEL UCC_VISITS =
INSURANCE
TOTAL_ED_VISITS
PCP_VISITS
INPATIENT_VISITS
FRAILITY_FLAG
SMOKER_FLAG
MORBID_OBESITY
SPMI_FLAG
SEX
RESP_ASTHMA
PULM_DX
HEART_DX
DM
HTN /DIST=ZINB;

ZEROMODEL
INSURANCE
race
PCP_VISITS
INPATIENT_VISITS
FRAILITY_FLAG
SMOKER_FLAG
MORBID_OBESITY
SPMI_FLAG
SEX
RESP_ASTHMA
PULM_DX
HEART_DX
DM
HTN / LINK=LOGIT;
RUN;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation