BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

How to write Outliers and Influential point obs in a dataset in prog reg?

I would like the observation number of outliers and influential points of Studentized residuals and Cook's D in an output dataset. The purpose is I may wanna examine further and decide to keep or delete them from my sample

proc reg data=prop_dummy1_dropped_insig outest=est;
model price= BATHRM NUM_UNITS
ROOMS
BEDRM
YR_RMDL;

outest=est; doesn't seem to have it 😞

Thank you for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

OUTEST only contains slopes and related quantities, and does not contain information for each record (observation).

You want the OUTPUT data set, which contains information for each record (observation)

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=statug&docsetTarget=statug_reg_syntax10.htm&docsetVersion=14...

--
Paige Miller

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

OUTEST only contains slopes and related quantities, and does not contain information for each record (observation).

You want the OUTPUT data set, which contains information for each record (observation)

https://documentation.sas.com/?docsetId=statug&docsetTarget=statug_reg_syntax10.htm&docsetVersion=14...

--
Paige Miller
novinosrin
Tourmaline | Level 20

@PaigeMiller Sir, You are the man!!!. My apologies for bothering your time for something I should have found out. But kindly bear with me and forgive me. My research skills nor stat skills are not up to mark.

And while I am on the course to learn anova, linear, logistic and principal components as well as I can, I might throw open a few questions. 

Cheers! and Thanks you!!!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation