BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
munitech4u
Quartz | Level 8

Hi. I am using LSD method in GLM for ttest for 5 comparisons. Then I am using Dunnett option with it.

I want to show the difference of P values for simple T test and with Dunnett adjustment.

How can I do that. As output only show the significance being 1/0. I want to see the p values as well.

Suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7
data_null__
Jade | Level 19

I suggest you look at the documentation for the statement you used to generate the means.  I don't know if you used LSMEANS or MEANS but you do and you can decide which part of the documentation you should review.

munitech4u
Quartz | Level 8

I used the MEANS statement. And in the online link of SAS. there is no such option as displaying or getting their p values. Some of links suggested to use OUTSTAT in GLM, but that don't give the P values of comparisons, only overall.

data_null__
Jade | Level 19

Why not use LSMEANS maybe that will give you what you want.

munitech4u
Quartz | Level 8

LSMEANS doesnt have the LSD option.

data_null__
Jade | Level 19

Isn't LSD the same as ADJUST=T with LINES.  And said you want p-values.

munitech4u
Quartz | Level 8

Yes, I need to compare P values of T with and without DUNNETT method. Where do I specify the control option in DUNNETT. in ttest its like DUNNETT('Control'). in LSMEANS, its ADJUST=DUNNETT, but i can't find where to put the control.

data_null__
Jade | Level 19

Look a PDIFF option pdiff=control('Control') adjust=dunnet

it's all in the online help.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation