BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AALavigne
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, I'm trying to run Tukey's test (in one-way ANOVA) but the analysis dosen't appear in the results table/section, I only have dependante variable table, also no graphs even if they are selected. do you know where I can find help for that situation ?

Capture1.PNG
9 REPLIES 9
art297
Opal | Level 21

Not sure why you're not seeing all of your results. Does a scroll bar show up on the far right side of your screen and, if you scroll down, the rest of the results are there?

If not, click on the JOURNAL icon and post a picture of what the log shows.

Art, CEO, AnalystFinder.com

AALavigne
Calcite | Level 5

Hi, no there is no scroll bar, I tried exporting my data in word but there is nothing more, sorry my journal is in french 

thanks for yout help

AALavigne

Journal.PNG
DHINESHSHANKAR0
Fluorite | Level 6

Is execution is incomplete or disrupted ? I do not see the corrected total in anova table. 

AALavigne
Calcite | Level 5

I don't think it is incomplete or disrupted

art297
Opal | Level 21

Your log says otherwise. It is stating that there are invalid characters in your data. Can you post the data file?

AALavigne
Calcite | Level 5

I still have the same error message and no results with one of SAS's data table (Library - SASHELP - MON1001)

Code.PNGDATA.PNGJournal.PNGResults.PNG
AALavigne
Calcite | Level 5

I think it dosen't work because there was an error with the text data but I don't know how to fix it !

Une erreur s'est produite lors du traitement des données textes = An error occurred while processing text data

art297
Opal | Level 21

Contact SAS Technical Support!  Given that it also didn't work using the sashelp files, my guess would be the encoding value. You could try submitting an options statement to change the encoding value, say, to latin1.

Regardless, I'd contact tech support, as you shouldn't have to deal with that.

Art, CEO, AnalystFinder.com

AALavigne
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks for your help !!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation