BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jrhoades
Calcite | Level 5

Title says it all...  Removing the mean diamonds every time is annoying, is their a way to turn this option off permanently?

4 REPLIES 4
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Actually, your question is not obvious.  I use PROC ANOVA regularly and don't know what you are talking about.

Doc Muhlbaier

Duke

jrhoades
Calcite | Level 5

I should have made my question more pointed, apologies.   I am using the latest version of JMP and am looking for a way to disable the mean diamonds in my ANOVA output graph.  I know you can uncheck the mean diamonds option once you have made the graph, this is what I have been having to do everytime.

I am inquiring about a permanent removal solution to the mean diamonds in my ANOVA output graph.

art297
Opal | Level 21

Repost your question, then, under the JMP community part of the forum.

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I assume you mean the diamond markers in the box plot for one-way ANOVA when ODS graphics are turned on?

1) Read the doc at http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/statug/63962/HTML/default/viewer.htm#templt_toc.htm

It will tell you how to locate the template (it is under Stat.GLM.Graphics.BoxPlot) and how to save the modified template.

2) To change the behavior, on the BOXPLOT stmt in the template, put

DISPLAY=(caps fill median outliers)

Notice that "Mean" is not included in this list.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation