Programming the statistical procedures from SAS

How to output/print a variogram in PROC VARIOGRAM?

Accepted Solution Solved
Learner
Accepted Solution

How to output/print a variogram in PROC VARIOGRAM?

Hello! Anybody having some experience with PROC VARIOGRAM and PROC KRIGE2D (very useful in Geostatistics/Environmental Statistics analysis). I am wondering how to make PROC VARIOGRAM to output and actual variogram with the fitted curve in a given direction in space? I guess it should be something in the MODEL statement, could be "auto" or any of the choices, but nothing worked so far? Thank you!m

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎12-22-2014 12:36 PM
Respected Advisor

Re: How to output/print a variogram in PROC VARIOGRAM?

The Examples in the documentation for PROC VARIOGRAM give several examples of plots.  I think the plot you might be looking for is outlined in (SAS/STAT13.2 documentation) Example 109.3 Analysis without Surface Trend Removal.  The documentation also lists several PLOT options for the PROC VARIOGRAM statement.  The same holds true for PROC KRIGE2D.

Steve Denham

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎12-22-2014 12:36 PM
Respected Advisor

Re: How to output/print a variogram in PROC VARIOGRAM?

The Examples in the documentation for PROC VARIOGRAM give several examples of plots.  I think the plot you might be looking for is outlined in (SAS/STAT13.2 documentation) Example 109.3 Analysis without Surface Trend Removal.  The documentation also lists several PLOT options for the PROC VARIOGRAM statement.  The same holds true for PROC KRIGE2D.

Steve Denham

🔒 This topic is solved and locked.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation