BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Sa_hoW68
Calcite | Level 5

Hello! Anybody having some experience with PROC VARIOGRAM and PROC KRIGE2D (very useful in Geostatistics/Environmental Statistics analysis). I am wondering how to make PROC VARIOGRAM to output and actual variogram with the fitted curve in a given direction in space? I guess it should be something in the MODEL statement, could be "auto" or any of the choices, but nothing worked so far? Thank you!m

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

The Examples in the documentation for PROC VARIOGRAM give several examples of plots.  I think the plot you might be looking for is outlined in (SAS/STAT13.2 documentation) Example 109.3 Analysis without Surface Trend Removal.  The documentation also lists several PLOT options for the PROC VARIOGRAM statement.  The same holds true for PROC KRIGE2D.

Steve Denham

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

The Examples in the documentation for PROC VARIOGRAM give several examples of plots.  I think the plot you might be looking for is outlined in (SAS/STAT13.2 documentation) Example 109.3 Analysis without Surface Trend Removal.  The documentation also lists several PLOT options for the PROC VARIOGRAM statement.  The same holds true for PROC KRIGE2D.

Steve Denham

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation