BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
munitech4u
Quartz | Level 8

Hi,

I have a situation where i have values for products in 1,0.

I want to compare all vs all products and need chisq statistics for them.

like for A vs B, B vs C. and statistical significance for all of those values?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Check out the documentation for PROC FREQ and its TABLES statement.

SAS/STAT(R) 13.1 User's Guide

munitech4u
Quartz | Level 8

The freq and tables statement though computes the frequencies of 1,0 for each product. I want the CHISQ statistic for all product vs product comparison. If I run at one time, it give only overall CHISQ

Reeza
Super User

Post a sample of your data. Any reason you can't do comparisons selectively or are you trying to adjust your p-values?

munitech4u
Quartz | Level 8

the data would be like:

PRODUCTVALUE
A1
A0
A0
A1
A1
B0
B0
B1
C0
C1
C0
C1

I want comparison of A vs B, A vs C and C vs A. One method is subsetting data for each one. But I want to do it without subsetting similar to ANOVA.

Reeza
Super User

I think Proc CatMod is what you're looking for, but not sure it does chisquare analysis.

munitech4u
Quartz | Level 8

well, i had tried logistic regression. But the p values, are actually the probability of intercept being 0/1 for that particular variable, and not for statistical significance of CHISQ

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation