BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
turcay
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hello,

I would like to know if the Basel II reports attached are available on SAS or not. Sometimes titles are different. I would like to know if there are reports with different names. If these reports don't exist in SAS, can you help me how to do it on SAS?

I have checked the link below.

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/mdsug/65072/HTML/default/viewer.htm#n194xndt3b3y1pn1ufc0...

-              Confidence Levels for the Gini Coefficient and AUC

-              Spiegelhalter Test

-              Binomial Calibration Test

-              Chi-square (or Hosmer-Lemeshow) Test

-              PSI, CSI

-              Conditional Entropy Ratio and Information Value, Mann Whitney - U*

-              LGD:, “Expected Loss” Shortfall

-              T Test

-              Cohen’s d-Test

-              ETLA

-              Descriptive statistics for input variables

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

I don't see any attachments and I may be able to help as I use SAS for Basel II at a bank.

Please provide more information. Are you trying to derive PD and LGD, validate them, or do credit risk calculations with them?

turcay
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hello SASKiwi,

Thank you for your interest.For instance how can i create following images on SAS. These are T-test and Cohens Test reports and i would like to ask how i can find Confidence Level(%95.0) on SAS which i can find on Excel by using Descriptive  Statistics. I found all formulas which i wanted to find by using Proc Means except Confidence Level(%95.0). I couldn’t equalize it with UCLM and LCLM.

formulas.png

turcay
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

As far as i understand to create Ttest we need to use  Proc Ttest procedure but i need to generate exactly the same output which i posted above.  I tried the code as below.

proc ttest data=Rmsaslib.TtestCombine  sides=2 alpha=0.01 h0=0;
 	title "Two sample t-test example";
	class Formulas;
	var G1THK;
	ods output statistics = outputdf ; 
ods output equality=outputeq;
ods output TTESTS = PVAL;
ods output ConfLimits = PVAL2; run;

I investigate deeply the Cohens d Test and i didn't find. I guess SAS does not have any procedure related to Cohens d test report. I calculated the columns by writing SAS Code but as i said it before my real purpose is to create exactly the same output. Are there any easiest way to generate it.

proc sql;
Create table CohenMerge as
select *
,SQRT(sum(SSDF1,SSDF2)/sum(countBacktest,CountTahminUretim)) as S
,((MeanTahminT-MeanTahminB)/calculated S) as Omega
,ABS(calculated omega) AS AbsOmega
,SQRT(((CountTahminUretim+countBacktest)/(CountTahminUretim*countBacktest))+((calculated Omega)**2/(2*(CountTahminUretim+countBacktest)))) as Stddev
,(calculated omega)-1.96*SQRT(calculated Stddev) as ConfInf95G1THK
,(calculated omega)+1.96*SQRT(calculated Stddev) as ConfInf95G2THK
from SumSDFG1Table T1
Left Join SumSDFG2Table T2
on T2.obs=T1.obs;
quit;

Lastly, Did somebody understand my Confidence Level(%95.0) ?

Thank you.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation