Programming the statistical procedures from SAS

How to calculate a confusion matrix (or ROC curve) from GLIMMIX OUTPUT statement

Contributor

How to calculate a confusion matrix (or ROC curve) from GLIMMIX OUTPUT statement

Hi folks;

I'm trying to fit a hierarchical logistic regression with GLIMMIX procedure that allows for random effect at level-1 unit (here in my case is patient id). Here is the code:

* data is sorted by id;

ods html close;

ods html;

proc glimmix

class id sex;

model label= sex score / dist=binary link=logit;

random id;

output out=out1 predpredicted;

run;

where "score" is a continuous predictor and "label" is the binary class of patients (0: died and 1: survived). Now the question is how I can calculate a confusion matrix (table of actual versus predicted class labels) from this fitting?

Thanks!

Issacglimix

Grand Advisor

Re: How to calculate a confusion matrix (or ROC curve) from GLIMMIX OUTPUT statement

If you took the predicted output and ran a proc freq would that give you your confusion matrix?

Contributor

Re: How to calculate a confusion matrix (or ROC curve) from GLIMMIX OUTPUT statement

@Reeza

Thanks. It's a good hint to use proc freq after proc glimmix. But honestly I am not sure which of "Pred" or "PredPA" is the best option for doing the job. Could you explain further?

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation