BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
issac
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi folks;

I'm trying to fit a hierarchical logistic regression with GLIMMIX procedure that allows for random effect at level-1 unit (here in my case is patient id). Here is the code:

* data is sorted by id;

ods html close;

ods html;

proc glimmix

class id sex;

model label= sex score / dist=binary link=logit;

random id;

output out=out1 predpredicted;

run;

where "score" is a continuous predictor and "label" is the binary class of patients (0: died and 1: survived). Now the question is how I can calculate a confusion matrix (table of actual versus predicted class labels) from this fitting?

Thanks!

Issacglimix

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

If you took the predicted output and ran a proc freq would that give you your confusion matrix?

issac
Fluorite | Level 6

@Reeza

Thanks. It's a good hint to use proc freq after proc glimmix. But honestly I am not sure which of "Pred" or "PredPA" is the best option for doing the job. Could you explain further?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation