BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
am1234
Calcite | Level 5

I want to created charts using Proc SHEWHART with 2 Y axises.  I want to have control chart with delta of two values say value A and value B which I will process for tests. Along with this delta I want to display value A and value B as an overlay with different scale on Y axis.

So charts will look like  - X axis time scale - date / time, Y Axis 1 - Delta (Value A - Value B), Y axis 2-  Plot Value A and Value B.

1 REPLY 1
PaigeMiller
Diamond | Level 26

As far as I know, this can't be done in PROC SHEWHART. You would have to use PROC GPLOT to get a 2nd vertical axis.

(I suppose if you wanted to do an awful lot of work, you could get PROC SHEWHART to show a 2nd vertical axis using the ANNOTATE feature, but I have never seen that done)

--
Paige Miller

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation