BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I just wonder if i can get t-statistic from proc corr. I tried many ways to make sas show t-statistic instead of p-value in proc corr because i need t-statistic to do an analysis. I don't know whether i can get it or i need to use another way.

Thank in advance. Your help is always appreciated.

Chaoji
2 REPLIES 2
Paige
Quartz | Level 8
I don't think PROC CORR was designed to produce t-statistics, as it doesn't do t-tests.

Depending on specifically what t-tests you are interested in, you could use PROC MEANS, PROC TTEST and probably a dozen other SAS procedures.
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
I don't think that CORR will do that directly. You can readily output the correlation coefficient and the sample size and compute one in a subsequent data step. See

http://www.xycoon.com/ttest_statistic.htm

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation