Programming the statistical procedures from SAS

How can I calculate 95% confidence intervals for standardized beta coefficients in PROC CALIS?

New Contributor

How can I calculate 95% confidence intervals for standardized beta coefficients in PROC CALIS?

Hello

I am testing a structurual equation model using PROC CALIS (SAS 9.3).

I am using Full Information Maximum Likelihood with 373 complete records, and specify the relationships using the PATH statement.

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to obtain 95% confidence intervals for the standardized beta coefficients ?

Thank you for the advice

Regards

SAS Employee

Re: How can I calculate 95% confidence intervals for standardized beta coefficients in PROC CALIS?

Add the following statement in between your PROC CALIS;

ods output pathliststd = pathliststd;

The table Pathliststd contains the 95% confidence intervals for the standardized beta coefficients.

New Contributor

Re: How can I calculate 95% confidence intervals for standardized beta coefficients in PROC CALIS?

Thank you very much!
Contributor

Hi,

I'm having the same problem and the sugested solution does not work. I was wondering if you can help.

here is my code (I'm using pathlist as I'm not interested in the standerdized estimates):

proc calis data=data1 NOSTAND method=fiml ;
path V1<- V2    V3    V4; ods output PATHList = PATHList;
run;
proc print data= PATHList ; run;

THANKS

SAS Employee

Not sure why exactly does not work. But do you receive any error message in the log with the METHOD = FIML option on the CALIS statement?

Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

I just knew that SAS 9.3 does not have it, I will upgrade to 9.4 and it should work.

Thanks
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation