BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JDR_LZV
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

In a multiple comparison test, I'm trying to get SAS to calculate an LSD, an average LSD, or even the LSD it uses for each comparison.  I've read a couple of similar question/answers from 2012-2013--but I just can't get them to work. I get a nice table with the results of the test (i.e. "LS-means with the same letter are not significantly different").  (sorry, I don't know why it switched to bold and I don't know how to get it back.) But I want to know the LSD value SAS used to arrive at the conclusion the values are or are not significantly different.  Here is the code I used:

ods rtf file='171214-0929_lines.letters.rtf';

ods rtf select LSMlines;

PROC glimmix DATA=datain plots=studentpanel;BY Year;

CLASS Rep Genotype;

MODEL Yieldkgha = Genotype /DDFM=KR ;

RANDOM Rep ;

LSMEANS Genotype /lines diff;

ods output diffs=lsr covparms=error lsmeans=means;

Run;

ods rtf close;

Could someone modify this to generate the LSD values? 

The '/lines diff" generates a nice table.  But I don't understand why it doesn't include more information about the multiple comparison tests.

Thanks,

Jeff

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation