Programming the statistical procedures from SAS

Have you time to help me run GLM Manova on existing data? New to SAS Academics today. :-)

Occasional Contributor

Have you time to help me run GLM Manova on existing data? New to SAS Academics today. :-)

In production mode, I'm here hopefully quickly to learn how to load my data and run GLM. No time for tutorials. Anyone game for some quick hand holding?

Thanks, -Steve-

SAS Super FREQ

Re: Have you time to help me run GLM Manova on existing data? New to SAS Academics today. :-)

All the SAS documentation is online, and includes extensive example of important use cases. I suggest you start by reading the MANOVA example in the PROC GLM doc, and ask questions regarding that example and data if anything is unclear.

Grand Advisor

Re: Have you time to help me run GLM Manova on existing data? New to SAS Academics today. :-)

Are you paying? Otherwise that seems like a very very large request. 

Also, why would you trust the results? Post your questions, you'll get help quickly.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks to both of you, Your responses are comprehensible.

I'll surely be brushing up and studying the basics again, as time permits. Happens i am now modeling the results I was seeking awhile ago, because I could already run GLM in SATISTICA -- thanks to the best technical support I ever encountered anywhere, a few days ago.

I'm hoping that when I figure the SAS GLM out I'll be able to get more comprehensive and readable output than I get from STATISTICA; but I don't know it well, either. Just plowing ahead getting work done, thanks. I don't pretend to be a statistician, but I use statistical packages pretty well.

Thanks again! :-)

-Steve-

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation