BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lucymark2013
Calcite | Level 5

Hello, all,

Thanks for paying attention to this post, first. 

I am trying to fit my data into a bivariate probit model (joint model) using PROC QLIM,

but I would like to fit finite mixture as well to get the segments among the observations. 

In sum, I would like to fit a bivariate probit and finite mixture in the same model but

don't know which SAS package that I need to use. I know that we can use for QLIM

for a bivariate probit model and FMM for finite mixture, but couldn't find which packages

or which options I should use to fit the two things in one model. The thing is that I would

like to get the two results (from finite mixture and bivariate probit) from one model and

don't know how to implement it. 

I appreciate your help in advance. 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation