BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fama
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi every one,

I have a question regarding DID estimation model.

I created a data set using propensity score matching (psm) for observations that a same treatment happened to them in different period of time. If the treatment happened in period 2 we compare outcome of period 3 and 1 in treated and matched control groups.

recall treatment only happened in period2, 3 and 4.

Now i want to use DID model using proc glm or proc mixed etc to investigate the effect of treatment on outcome.

your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

OBS   perid1   period2   period3  period 4   period 5   treatment  MatchID  outcomes for all periods and other covariates

1         1             2             2         .                 .                  yes

2           1             1            1                                                NO

3 REPLIES 3
fama
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi every one,

I have a question regarding DID estimation model.

I created a data set using propensity score matching (psm) for observations that a same treatment happened to them in different period of time. If the treatment happened in period 2 we compare outcome of period 3 and 1 in treated and matched control groups.

recall treatment only happened in period2, 3 and 4.

Now i want to use DID model using proc glm or proc mixed etc to investigate the effect of treatment on outcome.

your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

OBS   perid1   period2   period3  period 4   period 5   treatment  MatchID  outcomes for all periods and other covariates

1         1             2             2         .                 .                  yes

2           1             1            1                                                N

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation