BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
fama
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

I am running the DID regression model to estimate the treatment effect.

Prior to this, I have created the dataset using propensity score matching. So, I have matched pairs (each treated subject is matched to two nearest neighbours control subject).

I am using below code. However, this code does not account for the matched data.

Indeed, the matched pair should be the unit of analysis and I need to modify the below code to accout for the  matched pairs

To make it clear, the below code considers all treated subjects versus all control subjects while  I am looking for the differences between treated and control subject in each matched pair.

Thanks in advanced

/*Repeated measure linear regression*/

PROC MIXED DATA = Long; /* long format*/

CLASS A B;

MODEL Y=A|B covariatesX1 X2..Xn / SOLUTION;
LSMEANS      A|B / DIFF;
ESTIMATE     'D-I-D' A*B    1 -1 -1 1;
RANDOM     Int/SUBJECT=     TYPE=UN ;
RUN;

1 REPLY 1
fama
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi All,

I am running the DID regression model to estimate the treatment effect.

Prior to this, I have created the dataset using propensity score matching. So, I have matched pairs (each treated subject is matched to two nearest neighbors control subject).

I am using below code. However, this code does not account for the matched data.

Indeed, the matched pair should be the unit of analysis and I need to modify the below code to account for the  matched pairs

To make it clear, the below code considers all treated subjects versus all control subjects while  I am looking for the differences between treated and control subject in each matched pair.

Thanks in advanced

/*Repeated measure linear regression*/

PROC MIXED DATA = Long; /* long format*/

CLASS A B;

MODEL Y=A|B covariatesX1 X2..Xn / SOLUTION;
LSMEANS      A|B / DIFF;
ESTIMATE     'D-I-D' A*B    1 -1 -1 1;
RANDOM     Int/SUBJECT=     TYPE=UN ;
RUN;

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation