BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
RamKumar
Fluorite | Level 6

May I request someone to help on this data reporting question which I came across? 

Assume I'm heading the credit card divison of the bank and I could see sales figure (i.e. card issued) has dropped by 10 percent in last quarter. Now I want to drill down deeper and generate a report (which I can handle via proc report) to figure out the reason for the sales drop.

What are the informations (or varaibles) are required to produce a report. It would be great if you can route me to the documents which has similar scenario.

Since I don't have experience in  credit card portfolio I seek your help to shed some light. 

1 REPLY 1
pearsoninst
Pyrite | Level 9

This might help you.

You should also have a report which says how many cust have left or closed the CC account.

You should have the CustomerID and then there are other variables like Gender ,Age,Geography, then go more deep and find out Monthly income or monthly spending,how much interest they paid and accumulate all the available details . Proc REG and CORR will help you more if you want analyze which variable impacted more.

The question here is the sales is down , could be great completions ,aggressive sales by other company.If you have data you can prove lots of things . 

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation