BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Joseph2010
Calcite | Level 5

Hello community;

I request for assistance. I have failed to come across any published SAS code for calculating  Hosmer Lemeshow statistics and calibration plot in the cox model. 

I request for any SAS code that I can modify to suit my data.  I have a variable "PRED" for the survival probabilities from PRC phreg and Status as the censoring variable with "Days" as the variable for  length of follow.

Thank you in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Joseph2010
Calcite | Level 5

Hello our esteemed experts,

I have tried to look for SAS codes how to calculate calibration in cox model and obtain plots but I have failed to find any material to follow,

Request to be assisted 

Thanks

Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

Try this Google search for calibration plots

phreg calibration plot site:sas.com

There are lots or articles out there.

The Hosmer-Lemeslow statistic is designed for logistic regression, not proportional hazards regression.  A Google search showed a fairly recent dissertation (2012) on the extension from logistic to proportional hazards regression.  Such a recent (and not further published) extension does not bode well for finding the code online.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

What is ANOVA?

ANOVA, or Analysis Of Variance, is used to compare the averages or means of two or more populations to better understand how they differ. Watch this tutorial for more.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation